Star Trek: Beyond the Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 2376 Starfleet sent two Starships to meet with Voyager in the Delta Quadrant. They were never heard from again. This is their story.

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
»  Episode 1 - 30 Days of Flight
The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:01 pm by CaptainChell

» Episode 1 - 30 Days of Flight
The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:30 am by Pegacorn

» Hello Again
The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 am by Captain Branston

» Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical
The Beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:00 pm by Tresha

» Welcome to Beyond the Frontier
The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:23 am by Captain Branston

» Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short)
The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:57 pm by Pegacorn

» Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio
The Beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:14 am by Captain Branston

» The Beginning
The Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:06 pm by Captain Branston

The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Branston
Admin
Captain Branston

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:06 pm

It is 2376, two years before Voyager got home.

Two years after Voyager's Doctor was able to tell Starfleet that the missing ship was lost in the Delta Quadrant, Starfleet's efforts to make contact with the missing ship bore fruit. Part of the second Data packet sent to Voyager through the MIDAS Array included a message for Captain Janeway from Admiral Hayes - in which the Admiral mentioned two ships had been sent to meet Voyager along the way and help her home.

Those ships are the starships Europa - a Nebula Class Starship outfitted to be a 'floating starbase' - and the Galaxy, a 'Venture type' uprated Galaxy Class ship modified to face any threats the Delta Quadrant might throw at the task force.

Within days of embarking on their historic mission, both ships encountered what appeared to be some kind of Iconian 'super' Gateway floating in space. Closed inspection led to its inadvertent activation - pulling both ships into a completely unrecognisable region of space - theorised to be another Galaxy entirely.

Within moments of arrival both ships were attacked by a powerful alien force - which both ships now seek safety from by staying at warp, refuelling for the short periods of time they can before they are attacked once more.

They are trapped here in this Galaxy. Why will be revealed in time...but for now...RUN!
Back to top Go down
http://beyondthefrontier.canadian-forum.com

The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Trek: Beyond the Frontier :: Starships :: Galactic Events-
Jump to: