Star Trek: Beyond the Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 2376 Starfleet sent two Starships to meet with Voyager in the Delta Quadrant. They were never heard from again. This is their story.

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
»  Episode 1 - 30 Days of Flight
Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:01 pm by CaptainChell

» Episode 1 - 30 Days of Flight
Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:30 am by Pegacorn

» Hello Again
Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 am by Captain Branston

» Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical
Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:00 pm by Tresha

» Welcome to Beyond the Frontier
Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:23 am by Captain Branston

» Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short)
Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:57 pm by Pegacorn

» Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio
Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:14 am by Captain Branston

» The Beginning
Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:06 pm by Captain Branston

Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pegacorn

Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio Empty
PostSubject: Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio   Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Born:   2350
Birthplace:   Caitain
Race:   ½ Caitain; ½ Human

Mother:  Human.  Katherine Calvert.  Nurse.
  Father:  Caitain.  Mureese.  Caitain Ambassdor.

Appearance:

Height:  5 feet 6 inches            Hair/Tail:  White
  Cat Ears on top of head: White with black tips
  Weight:   125 pounds         Eyes:  Blue
  Figure:  35-22-34              Skin:  White, some black marking on face
                                                    and back

1.  She has less fur than a normal Caitian has due to her human hertiage.  She has fur on her cat ears, tail, hands and feet.

2.  Eyes are blue with the slit-pupiled blue eyes.  

3.  Fur is white.  Hair and tail (bushy) is a white mane.  

4.  Ears can swivel independently to listen to sounds.

5.  Face has black spots up each side.  She also has black spots down her back on the center of her spine.

Natural Abilities:  Stronger than a human; can leap higher than a normal humanoid; better hearing, smelling, eye sight and night vision; retractable hand and foot claws.  Has fangs that like the mythical vampire are usually only seen when the mouth opens.  When falls tends to land on her feet like a cat would but like a normal Earth cat there are limits.  Natural acrobat.

Skills:  Medical Doctor, skilled surgeon.  Basic Star Fleet training in self defense, etc.

Other skills:   Knits; crochet; cooks; grows plants for medical purposes and cooking.

Position:  Medical Officer (Surgeon)
Ship/Station:  USS Redemption

Service Record:

Stardates 2369 – 2375 - Attended Star Fleet Medical
Academy/Command.  

Stardate: 2375 – 2376 – Assigned to USS Destiny, scout vessel
Stardate: 2376 - Assigned to USS Galaxy

Personality:   She is a very kind and caring person.  

Weaknesses:  Simply adores cats such as Earth cats/kittens; new cooking
  herbs/receipes and new medical plants/cures.

Bio:  Mother was working at Star Fleet Command when a male Caitain was brought in with injuries from a hover car accident.  She nursed him back to health.  He was the Caitain Ambassador.  The two started dating, fell in love, and got married.  They had three children.  A son, then a daughter, then another son.

M’Lynn studied medicine early in life.  She grew up tending to injured animals.  She attended Star Fleet Medical Academy and served on a scout vessel called the USS Destiny.  A year later she was reassigned to the USS Galaxy, when she happened to be on shore leave at the right place and time for the two ship mission to meet the USS Voyager.

Last edited by Pegacorn on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Branston
Admin
Captain Branston

Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio   Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:14 am

Welcome aboard M'lynn. Though we may have to adjust a few of those dates and starship details to match the new site's timeline and vessels Wink
Back to top Go down
http://beyondthefrontier.canadian-forum.com

Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Trek: Beyond the Frontier :: Visitors Desk :: Player Character Applications-
Jump to: