Star Trek: Beyond the Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 2376 Starfleet sent two Starships to meet with Voyager in the Delta Quadrant. They were never heard from again. This is their story.

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
»  Episode 1 - 30 Days of Flight
Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:01 pm by CaptainChell

» Episode 1 - 30 Days of Flight
Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:30 am by Pegacorn

» Hello Again
Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 am by Captain Branston

» Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical
Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:00 pm by Tresha

» Welcome to Beyond the Frontier
Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:23 am by Captain Branston

» Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short)
Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:57 pm by Pegacorn

» Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio
Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:14 am by Captain Branston

» The Beginning
Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:06 pm by Captain Branston

Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tresha

Tresha

Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical Empty
PostSubject: Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical   Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Name: Tresha Zhan
Born:   2347
Birthplace:   Andoria
Race:   Andorian
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Weight: 130 lbs

Appearance:
Tresha has a tone figure and the typical blue skin and antennae that is common among her species.  She has greenish yellow eyes and white hair. To give herself a little bit of uniqueness, Tresha has long white hair with several strands red hair bands that she pulls her hair back with.
Personality:
Tresha is a bit of a tomboy and presents a rough and tumble attitude in her job.  Being an alien and a female, Tresha feels that she needed to prove herself more during her time at the Academy.  As such, she has a reputation for being a hard ass.  However, she does have a softer side and would spend time with her mother and sister modelling clothes that her mother had designed.  She loved doing her hair up with different colors and loves her job.

Family:
Father – Tresh Zhan – Ambassador at Large for the interests of Andoria in the Beta Quadrant.
Mother – Zilla Zhan – Clothing designer
Sister – Zayel – Attending Starfleet Academy
Brother – Traym – Lieutenant in Andorian Defense Fleet

Natural Abilities:  Andorians have more of an aversion to pulse phaser fire, but can handle more alcohol than the normal human.  They also have less of a tolerance for extreme temperatures.  Due to training and upbringing, she has above average agility, grace and strength for her size.

Skills:  Hand to Hand Combat, Small weapons tactics, emergency first aid, melee weapons, and starship weapons.  She is also a very good dancer and prankster.

Other skills:   Loves Karaoke, speaks Klingon

Position: Security Officer – Beta Shift
Ship/Station:  USS Galaxy

Service Record:  Under Construction

Bio:   Do you really want to know..  Okay.  I’ll come up with something spectactular that makes you want to sim with my character.
Back to top Go down

Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Trek: Beyond the Frontier :: Visitors Desk :: Player Character Applications-
Jump to: