Star Trek: Beyond the Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 2376 Starfleet sent two Starships to meet with Voyager in the Delta Quadrant. They were never heard from again. This is their story.

Home  Latest images  Search  Register  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
»  Episode 1 - 30 Days of Flight
Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:01 pm by CaptainChell

» Episode 1 - 30 Days of Flight
Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:30 am by Pegacorn

» Hello Again
Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 am by Captain Branston

» Tresha Zhan - Security/Tactical
Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:00 pm by Tresha

» Welcome to Beyond the Frontier
Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:23 am by Captain Branston

» Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short)
Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:57 pm by Pegacorn

» Doctor M'Lynn Calvert Bio
Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:14 am by Captain Branston

» The Beginning
Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:06 pm by Captain Branston

Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pegacorn

Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) Empty
PostSubject: Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short)   Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Born:   2353
Birthplace:   Orion Homeworld
Race:   Orion/Vulcan hybrid.

Mother:  Orion.  Glada was a nurse but loved to fix mechanical devices.
  Father:  Vulcan.  Nunzi was an engineer who traveled to learn about alien technologies.
Appearance:

Height:  5 feet 4 inches            Hair:  Red
  Weight:   120 pounds               Eyes:  Blue
  Figure:  34-22-34                      Skin:  Light green

Position:  Chief Engineer

Ship/Station:  USS Galaxy

Service Record:

Stardates 2366 – 2370 - Attended Star Fleet Command.  Commended for work on security encryption at the academy that was adapted and utilized in Star Fleet.
Stardate: 2370 – Graduated Star Fleet Command.  
Stardate: 2370-2371 -  Assigned to USS Hope, a scout ship, as a junior engineer.  Commended for being able to improvise repairs when parts were not available.
Stardate: 2371 - Left Star Fleet to tend ill parents who passed away six months later.
Stardate: 2372 - Took ship designed by her parents and her on it's maiden voyage and got transported by a sudden wormhole into another galaxy.
Stardate: 2376 - Encountered two SF vessels that were accidently gated into the galaxy she was lost in.  The USS Galaxy and the USS Europa.  Rescued and drafted by Captain of USS Galaxy as his chief engineer.  All her cargo is also conscripted by the Captain.

Personality:   She is a very kind and caring person.  Can be a bit shy but has learned the hard way not trust anyone completely or at all.  Hates it when people think she’s into sex because she’s half Orion.  She’s not nearly emotionless like Vulcans.

A bit of a techno-nerd.  Mechanical genius. Loves mechanical devices.  Her spare time is spent either inventing new devices or enhancing existing ones or reading about them.

Other skills:   Computer encryption/programming; picking pockets and locks; computer hacker; spying; decent cook.  She can do the Vulcan mind meld but prefers not to.  But she loves using the Vulcan nerve pinch.  Stronger than a normal human due to her duel heritage.

Weaknesses:  Alien gadgets; sweets such as chocolate candies and cakes; and animals, especially baby ones.

Bio:   Ang grew up traveling from alien planet to alien planet, making friends everywhere she went.  She’s a bit of a tomboy, preferring boys games rather than playing with dolls and stuff.  Both her parents tutored her when a local tutor was not available but she also attended local schools, learning various languages and cultures.  She inherited her father’s love of mechanics.

Her curious natures often got her into scrapes.  Taking dares from other children to prove that she was just as good as they were.  

She got her master engineering degree at 17 years old, mostly through correspondence courses and online testing with her father supervising/advising.  Her parents retired on New Vulcan and Ang enrolled in Star Fleet Academy.   Her records show in her first year she got into several fights.  Fights where she was able to prove she was defending herself against males that though she would welcome their attentions.

Pets:  After her parents death she inherited a mating pair of mini-dragons, looks like a snake with bat like wings that can fly and spit acid or can bite, injecting the acid.  The body has alternating purple and blue.  The head is green and the body is blue with red diamond shapes. The under belly is a tan. The pair are very protective of Ang.  They are named Frick and Frack.

Ship:   Inherited a ship she and her parents designed.  A new type of Vulcan Survey vessel.  Ship named and registered The Sarek.  It has superior armament; a modified Romulan cloaking device and is capable of phasing the ship to pass through solid objects.

There are three cabins still set up as bedrooms.  The rest are storage areas for transporting cargo.  In the captain’s cabin, which Ang is using, on top of a built in cabinet is a secured box with straw and rags forming a nest.

Ship Images: http://www.foundation3d.com/forums/attachment.php?s=6b12879b031cc0865f209d4fc3edc574&attachmentid=47110&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1301277627
Back to top Go down

Engineer D'Ang (Ang for short)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Trek: Beyond the Frontier :: Visitors Desk :: Player Character Applications-
Jump to: